1 Wick Cheese Mold Candle

1 Wick Cheese Mold Candle

$19.99Price

Our 1 wick cheese mold makes the perfect gift!

 

This beautiful wood cheese mold holds 1/3 lb of Premium Natural Soy Wax. Each hole can last approximately 35-40 hours!

 

Soy wax is bio degradable, and cleans up with soap and water. That makes reusing your containers much easier!

 

All of our candles are hand poured with love in San Antonio, TX

 

Measurements: 6.5" x 5" and 2" deep. (all items are handmade, sizes may vary).

*Note: Colors may vary slightly depending on computer/mobile device screen or lighting.

*Each of these are hand crafted. Every piece of wood has its own story, imperfection and all. Colors, textures, and character marks will always be different from piece to piece.

 

Ready to ship in 3-5 days

  • Candle Care and Safety

    • Upon first use, burn for at least two hours, or until the entire surface has turned to liquid wax. This will help prolong the life of your candle.
    • Burn for no longer than 4 hours at a time.
    • After first use, trim candlewicks to 1/4 inch each time before burning. This will give you a much cleaner burn.
    • Always keep a burning candle within sight. Extinguish all candles when leaving a room or going to sleep.
    • Always keep candles in sight when in use. Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire such as furniture, drapes, books, paper, flammable materials, etc.
    • Always burn candles in a well-ventilated room. Don’t burn too many candles in a small room or in a “tight” home where air exchange is limited.
    • Extinguish the flame if it comes too close to the holder or container. For a margin of safety, discontinue burning a candle when a 3/8″ wax remains in the container. This will also help prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface and prevent glass containers from cracking or breaking.
    • Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times. If left in the wax pool, they could catch fire when you light your candle again.
    • Never touch or move a container candle when the wax is liquid or molten. The outside of the container will be hot to the touch.
    • Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.
    • Do not place lighted candles where they can be knocked over by children or pets.
Get to know us
a little better.

Help

Follow Us

©2023 by Social Media S.A.

0